Thursday, February 7, 2008

Warmth and Sun!!!:)



Okay, so I am sitting here working on my album layouts and I just keep on thinking about how I am sick of looking at the snow in front of my house that has been there since it last snowed. I really want to go on vacation to a nice warm sunny island. I dont care which one. I just want some sun and heat! For those of you who dont know me, my wedding was in October 2006 and we went on our honeymoon to Aruba. I took the photos above, I saw the sunset everynight and it was so beautiful. It was like a dream. These are only photos and they look great, can you imagine looking at a whole sky above and around you that looked like the photos above. Anyway, I thought I would post these photos for all of you Brides and Grooms who are looking for a beautiful and romantic place for your honeymoon. We stayed at www.bucutibeach.com and our travel agents was Jean Foisie from www.yourtravelvision.com

Bucuti Beach or the Tara Suites is located on the best beach in Aruba. It was clean and they were so accomaodating to us (honeymooners). I can't say enough great things about it.

Jean was my travel agent and she did and amazing job. We received a free room upgrade because of her, which put us right on the ocean front.

If you would like to see more photos feel free to email me. I will share them with you.

No comments: