Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nicole and Ken






This is my soul sister and one of my closest friends Nicole. She was married last Friday and is currently on her Honeymoon in Aruba. The wedding was at Maneeley's in South Windsor and we both really wanted to do some non traditional wedding photos meaning "no gazebo" so with my artistic eye I scoped out this old tobacco barn across the street from Maneeley's. As you can see in the photos above they came out great, the only thing is I am covered in poison ivy. I hope Nicole isn't. She should be home tomorrow and I know she will be eagerly awaiting her photos so here ya go pumpkin, I hope you didn't get poison ivy. Anyway it was well worth the great shots.
Congratulations!!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You are an amazing photographer but an even more amazing friend. Even before you opened your business I told you I wanted you to do my photos, I knew instantly how talented you were and are. You have an amazing eye for photography. I can't wait to see the rest of my pictures!!