Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!



These photos are from my recent trash the dress session that my cousin/photographer from New York took of me and my husband. Our first anniversary is October 14th. One year! Just some quick history we have been together for 9 years and have two children. Our wedding last October turned out perfect, our ceremony and reception were both held at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills in Middletown. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

More about the Trash the Dress, this was so much fun. I suggest everyone do it for their anniversary. It was so nice to get to wear my wedding dress again! Yes, I went into the water and swam in my dress ( I will post more photos next week) but when I got home I let it dry and beat the sand out of it and then I threw it the wash inside out. It came out so clean and almost new!

Lucky for me I have such an artistic cousin! Thank you so much Val! This was a great time!

I am looking forward to doing my clients trash the dress sessions in the future!

1 comment:

Val said...

The shoot was so fun! Everyone should trash the dress. People should buy dresses just to trash them!! :-)