Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Andreea & Dimitrios






A few more photos for Andreea. Andreea is very excited to see her photos like any bride should be. I am the worst when it comes to waiting to see photos, I have been like this my whole life. I could never wait, for starts when I was 12 I got my first Polaroid camera because I wanted the photos right at the moment I had taken them. Second there was always the one hour photo mat which you all know back in the day cost twice as much but I paid it so I didn't have to wait. Oh yeah we also use to have a darkroom for developing in our house because my Dad was into photography when I was younger. Well thank god for digital photography, its instant gratification for me. I love it!
Okay so I got a little side tracked with my story. So here's the story at most weddings everyone of the guest has a digital camera and they are all snapping away following behind me like the paparazzi. I don't really mind much as long as they stay behind me. Well at Andreea's wedding only one other person had a camera so she hasn't seen many photos like other have the chance to. So here are some more photos for you and the rest will be all set by next week.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments: