Thursday, April 10, 2008

A few more photos of my cute kids






Here a few photos I took this afternoon, I was playing around with my camera setting to try some new things. Anyway the images came out great but I put a little extra something into. You know photoshop. I love photoshop. I love the creativity it allows you to have after you shoot. I was at a seminar last night and all the speaker kept saying was photographer. I dont feel like I am just a photographer. I am an artist and a photographer. I have strong passion for both and love the fact that you can fuse them together to come up with great artistic images.
Oh there are more photos of Ryley here because Nevin was practicing for baseball while I was shooting her at the playground. I am always multi-tasking. At any given moment I have about seven things going on.

No comments: