Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rachael & Dave



This is the handfasting ceremony. A first for me and I loved it! It was so nice, all of the family members came up and said something nice and tied a ribbon around Rachael and Dave's hand.
At the very end the JP tied all of them together binding them.


Dave and Rachael were married at the Brandford House in Groton. I met Dave Last November at a wedding I was shooting. Dave is plays the bass for Shaded Soul. Shaded Soul is awesome and I highly recommend them. Here is there website www.shadedsoulband.com .
Dave and Rachael had a beautiful wedding and here is an amazing fact for you to know. For those of you brides out there who are stressed out planning your wedding. Can you imagine preparing your food for your wedding??? Rachael made all the food for her own wedding, well she is a chef but can you even imagine doing that. The food was excellent. You did a great job Rachael.
These are two very amazing people with great talents and was lucky to be part of their wedding. Thank you for having me and Congratulations.

No comments: