Friday, September 12, 2008

Becky & Adam







Becky and Adam were married in July. The ceremony and reception were held at the Savin Rock conference center in West Haven, CT. It was a beautiful day, although it was very hot. I saw the strangest moon on this night. The moon looked like a ball of fire ready to explode. Anyway, Congratulation's Becky and Adam!

So, on another note, some of you may notice that I have been slacking off in the blogging department. I apologize to those of you who check back faithfully and to those of you that have not made it on too the blog pages. Everyone will be blogged including the engagements sessions I have doing all summer. I am just a little behind. Thanks for checking in, I love to post my photos on the blog for everyone to see. I don't love writing! :( Please keep stopping by. Thanks.

No comments: