Monday, January 12, 2009

My Last Wedding in 2008 Maggie & Tom


Maggie and her parents made cloaks for the whole bridal party. You can see more photos in my up coming slide show of their wedding which should be online by next week.




Maggie and Tom were married on December 5, 2008. The wedding was perfect and had magical through out the day. The ceremony was at the First Congregational Church of Wallingford and the Reception was at The Country House in East Haven. Maggie and Tom were referred by Aimee and Scott who were married in April.
This was my last wedding of the year and it was a great way to end a great wedding year. I had such wonderful couples this year and I was able to see a lot of the couples I photographed in 2007. Congratulations to everyone and Have a great new year as husband and wife!!
On to 2009 I photographed a Wedding this past Saturday in the snow storm so be on the look out for that wedding. I am also going to be posting more slide shows this week and my yearly slide show with all the 2008 couples. Oh and mark your calendars I will be at the CT Bridal Expo at the Expo Center in Hartford this Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: