Thursday, February 11, 2010

Need to Shed Some Winter Pounds!

I need to shed some winter pounds and I need a little motivation and I figure so does everyone else. So! I am hosting a little get together on Saturday, February 20th at 3:00 at my studio!

Whats this get together about!

I will take a before photo of you on this day, then in 10 weeks you will come back and take an after photo. A fun more sexier photo. The after photo is your reward for working so hard. During the 10 weeks you will have to keep up with your diet and excercise. Just think 10 weeks from the 20th it will be May1st! Just in time to start pulling out the spring and summer clothes.
I will also start a facebook page where we can all join and discuss our progress and share recipes.

Please email me to RSVP to this event at jewelphoto@sbcglobal.net

Oh did I mention this is for free and I am not trying to sell anything.









If you can not make it to the studio and you would like to join in the group you can email me a photo of yourself.

No comments: