Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Allison & Frank E-Session






Here's to Allison and Frank, we had the best time doing their engagement session last night.
I felt bad for the families with their children who were out there watching I think the kids might have gotten some early education if you know what I mean! Anyway, I have been shooting a ton of e-sessions lately and I just feel like I need to make them all have their own special touch hence Allison and Frank in the water! They were great sports about it! I will be posting more of the sessions and the Weddings too. Blogging isn't my favor thing to do but its "the thing to do" so I have to keep up with today's lifestyle!

1 comment:

Val said...

Love these!! Very hot. This would be the perfect couple for a Trash the Dress session. I'm dying to find a couple who will do one!