Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Boudoir...









Boudoir photo sessions are the best! I started doing these sessions about 5 months ago and they are so much fun. I have done a ton of sessions but unfotunatley I can't share the work because they are such personal photographs. These are just a few modest examples. All the girls I have done in the past few months were very nervous coming in and left having the best time.


Here is a recent email I received that I am so proud of:

"You really did a great job! I expected to only like a handful because I am self conscious about putting on so much weight recently but, I've found quite a few that I really like. You did a great job with the poses, angles and lighting. I'm really happy with them and my fiancee is going to be SHOCKED! HAHA. I especially liked the black and white photos, they seemed very old hollywood glamorous. You are truly talented!! My girlfriends are already trying to think of an occasion where they can get them done for their husbands!Thanks again for all of your help!"


Photography is so rewarding in its self but making women feel great about themselves is such an awesome feeling.




No comments: